Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

'I'm committed to Real Madrid for now'

Jose Mourinho has insisted that he is currently fully committed to Spanish outfit Real Madrid.



The former Chelsea manager has been heavily linked with a return to the Premier League at the end of the current campaign, with his services having been paired with the Blues as well as Manchester City and Manchester United.



However, when asked by Sky Sports News about his future, the 50-year-old replied: "I am in Madrid and I am very, very committed to the club's ambitions for the remainder of the season. People know that I am professional and for the moment I only think about my job in Real."



The Portuguese boss did go on to confess, though, that he had been partly responsible for the speculation.



"There is a lot of talk but people need to understand that I can be in London very often. We have a house here and we love it here. Being in London is a very normal thing for us," he added.



"Every time I come people start immediately making connections to a return. I feed it because I say every day that I love it and will return one day. To be fair I give a little contribution to speculation."



Mourinho spent three years at Stamford Bridge, where he won six major honours.

No comments:

Post a Comment