Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Mourinho: I spent two fantastic years

Real Madrid manager, Jose Mourinho recently admitted that he has found memories of managing Inter Milan in the Italian Serie A and if he did go back at some point, with would be with “great pleasure and excitement.”



In a recent interview with Coordown.it (a National Coordinator for people with Down Syndrome), Mourinho revealed that he holds a special place in his heart for the Nerazzurri, and would be delighted to return at some point.



“I spent two fantastic years in Italy, at Inter.



“I do not know if I will go back someday, but if I do it will be with great pleasure and excitement.”



Coordown.it has organised 50 videos from celebrities to show their support for people with Down Syndrome, with 21 celebrities already supporting the cause, such as; Antonio Cassano, Francesco Totti, Andrea Ranocchia, Javier Zanetti, Marco Materazzi and singers, Tiziano Ferro and Jovanotti.

No comments:

Post a Comment