Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Rodgers: I trust Henderson


Brendan Rodgers has paid tribute to the attitude and form of Jordan Henderson, admitting: 'I know I can always call on him.'





The midfielder has produced some of his best performances for the club under the stewardship of the boss, making 36 appearances and scoring three goals so far this term.



Though Henderson hasn't began a game since the Europa League clash with Zenit St Petersburg at Anfield in February, Rodgers has been delighted with his contribution and insists he'll have no qualms about recalling him to the starting XI when the time is right.



"It's just the balance and it depends on the opponent," Rodgers said. "Jordan has been excellent and his attitude has been great. The team has been winning as well.



"But Jordan has been excellent, he's a good player, he's improving tactically all the time and I know if I need to call on him he will be ready."

No comments:

Post a Comment