Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Vela desire to stay with Sociedad

Real Sociedad forward, Carlos Vela has recently reiterated his desire to remain with Real Sociedad on a permanent basis and has not interest in going back to Arsenal, should they activate the buy-back clause in his contract.

style="border-radius: 25px 25px 25px 25px; border: 5px solid rgb(204, 204, 204);" width="320" />

In a recent press conference, Vela admits that the fact that his future is not concrete is unsettling, but is hopefully they can all work out some permanent arrangement, while he insists all of his energies are going toward helping the Basque’s reach European competition next season.



“Arsenal are a great team who gave me the opportunity to come to Europe and I have great affection for them, but right now, I’m not there, and when I was there, I wasn’t given the opportunities to grow and show what I could do.



“My head is only about playing well and helping Real finish the season well.



“I like peace of mind and stability, to know where I’m going to play, so we have to work to find an alternative solution with [Arsenal].



“I’m very happy here and if we can’t make it to Europe this year, I would like to stay and help them get there next year.”



Vela then praised former Mexican national team coach and current Espanyol manager, Javier Aguirre and isn’t surprised by the success the Catalans are having under his former mentor.



“[Aguirre] is a great coach. The team is in good form and has had great performances in order to get positive results.



“He lives for the match and his training sessions are intense, which is reflected in his teams.”

No comments:

Post a Comment