Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mourinho: 'Don't compare me to Andre Villas-Boas"

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has said that he sees no similarities between himself and Andre Villas-Boas.



Despite both Portuguese coaches working for Porto at a young age and managing Chelsea in the Premier League, los Blancos boss believes that Villas-Boas's career does not have any resemblance to his own.



"I don't see anything of myself in Andre Villas-Boas," Mourinho told RTP1.



"He has accessed places others couldn't. I follow his career regularly. I know there is a Jose Mourinho effect in the young Portuguese.



"There is a lot of young people who dream about being a coach. Twenty years ago the youngsters wanted to be players, not coaches."



Mourinho looks set to leave Madrid in the summer after all but conceding La Liga to bitter arch-rivals Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment